We require that those under 18 be accompanied at all times by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older after 2 pm Fridays and Saturdays. Visit Public Safety for details regarding Parental Guidance Required (PGR) at The Parks Mall at Arlington.
1. Visitors 17 years of age and younger are required to be accompanied at all times by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older on Friday and Saturday after 2 pm. Parental Guidance Required hours are subject to change during the holiday season.
2. Unsupervised youth shopping prior to 2 pm on Friday and Saturday evenings must leave the mall by 2pm or immediately be joined by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older.
3. Proof of age may be required for the youth or supervising adult. Those who lack proper identification may be asked to leave the property.
4. Valid identification includes a state issued driver’s license or ID card, a military ID, a school ID card, or a passport. The identification must be tamper proof and include a photograph and date of birth.
5. One adult may accompany up to four youths.* All accompanied youths must remain with the supervising adult.
6. Supervising adults are responsible for the actions of the youth they accompany.
Code of Conduct
This mall is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
Guests who do not act responsibly or follow center policies may be asked to leave. If they fail or refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
*This limitation does not apply to children age 10 and under.
PGR dates and times are subject to change by Mall Management. All weapons are prohibited on these premises.